Monday, January 7, 2013

GU Crew 2013

Another humble thank you going out tonight.  THANK YOU GU!  I am so amped that I have been welcomed as a member of GU Energy Labs' GU Crew.  This is an amazing opportunity for me to represent a company that I believe in whole heartedly.  The original energy gel, GU has been at the forefront of sports nutrition since 1991. 

I first started using their products for endurance cycling and multisport racing in 1995 when they sponsored BioWheels Workshop's upstart cycling team.  It's been a long-time love all the way up to yesterday's Jet Blackberry that I rummaged out of my back pocket.  It made all the difference as I left Raven's Run following 10+ miles of super-slick, muddy, rocky single track and staring down an additional 10k of country roads to reach my sunset rendezvous with my amazing girlfriend and her toasty warm 4Runner.  It was just last night at dinner that I was telling her how much better I felt after that one little shot of GU as I knocked off those last few chilly miles in the waning daylight. 

Actually, I almost forgot that Saturday, my buddy Tom handed me a Vanilla Bean a little past 1/2 way through our 2+ hours on the Siltstone Trail.  Then today, I get a "Welcome" email.  That's unreal.  Can't say it enough - thanks GU Engery Labs.  I'm really looking forward to this new year and new "GU"opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment